Welcome to the NAAP Website!
NAAP is the only national organization that exclusively represents Activity Professionals working in primarily geriatric settings. This association provides opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
Some of the many benefits of a NAAP Membership includes:
(Click HERE to join)
- Support with the most current regulatory and government issues
- eLearning with a library of educational videos that can be viewed at your leisure
- Timely articles about issues facing the Activity Professional
- Annual National Conference and Education Summit
- Monthly education opportunities with live Lunch & Learn
- Monthly Program Ideas
- Vendor Partnerships
- Organizational Partnerships
- Job Board
- NAAP Helpline
- Resources for purchase include Exam Study book, Resource Book and P&P manual
Visit our job board for more information about a Life Enrichment Coordinator opening in Canton, Georgia. Job Board
Check out the NAAP Job Board for a position opening in Bel Air, Maryland! Job Board
Visit our Job Board for more details: Job Board
To read more…. The content of this page is limited to NAAP Members only as one of the many benefits of NAAP Membership. If you wish to become a member and get all these benefits… Join NAAP now. If you’re already a member, log in below: Username Password Remember me Lost your password?