WE LOVE ACTIVITIES!
Welcome to NAAP, the National Association of Activity Professionals. NAAP only represents Activity Professionals working in primarily geriatric settings. We are activity professionals providing opportunities for professional development and personal growth for activity professionals.
NAAP members enjoy amazing real life and applicable educational and networking. Here are some of the many benefits they enjoy:
NAAP MEMBERS ENJOY Education FOR Activity Professionals BY Activity Professionals
- Updates of the most current regulatory and government issues
- Timely articles about issues facing the Activity Professional
- Annual National Conference
Networking with state and regional affiliates
- Nationally recognized
- NCCAP – is the exclusive national, non-profit certification body recognized by the Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services for quality of life, activities and engagement certification.
- NCTRC – National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification is a non-profit, international organization dedicated to professional excellence
- Study Guides
- Here’s a few recent workshops members enjoyed:
- Foundations for the Activity Professional
- Certified Dementia Communication Specialist Registration
- NCCDP Certification Workshop
- NAAP Leadership Development Course
- Unleash your Inner Artist Workshop
- NAAP Scholarships
- NAAP Help Line
- We answer member pressing questions in short order.
NAAP BLOG UPDATES
Up until now I have survived unscathed by the dreaded Covid virus, that is until […]
This is a framework I call Creating Joy now applied to Christmas. Don’t Plan First […]
There are usually long lists of great activities you can enjoy in the warmer months, […]
Note: On my travels to represent NAAP at conferences this fall, I was asked a […]
Article #2 From the Frontlines of the Activity Profession: NAAP Membership Survey Results & Reflections
The pandemic applied significant strain to an already vulnerable senior living workforce, which has historically […]