WE LOVE ACTIVITIES!
Welcome to NAAP, the National Association of Activity Professionals. NAAP only represents Activity Professionals working in primarily geriatric settings. We are activity professionals providing opportunities for professional development and personal growth for activity professionals.
NAAP members enjoy amazing real life and applicable educational and networking. Here are some of the many benefits they enjoy:
NAAP MEMBERS ENJOY Education FOR Activity Professionals BY Activity Professionals
- Updates of the most current regulatory and government issues
- Timely articles about issues facing the Activity Professional
- Annual National Conference
Networking with state and regional affiliates
- Nationally recognized
- NCCAP – is the exclusive national, non-profit certification body recognized by the Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services for quality of life, activities and engagement certification.
- NCTRC – National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification is a non-profit, international organization dedicated to professional excellence
- Study Guides
- Here’s a few recent workshops members enjoyed:
- Foundations for the Activity Professional
- Certified Dementia Communication Specialist Registration
- NCCDP Certification Workshop
- NAAP Leadership Development Course
- Unleash your Inner Artist Workshop
- NAAP Scholarships
- NAAP Help Line
- We answer member pressing questions in short order.
NAAP BLOG UPDATES
What is this Course About? Reiki is a hands-on energy healing technique developed in Japan […]
Panel Q&A Follow Up SNF Sample Calendar Memory Care Sample 1 Memory Care Sample […]
The Eden Alternative developed what are called the seven Domains of Well-being®. CMS actually included […]
A few months back I gifted myself an early Christmas present by having a cleaning […]
Every person has a story to tell, and every person deserves a lasting legacy. LifeBio […]