- The Colorado Activity Professionals’ Association (CAPA) is comprised of those professionals who work primarily in geriatric settings; Retirement, Assisted Living, Adult Day Programs, Senior Centers, and Long Term Nursing Facilities.
- CAPA is a regional association of Activity Professionals that draws its members from Colorado.
- In addition to practicing Activity Professionals, other members include students, volunteers, entertainers and supporters.
- A State Executive Board of officers and chapter representatives governs CAPA.
- Other members of the board include liaison and resource persons and committee chairpersons.
- Officers are elected from the chapter representatives.
- Six geographic chapters have been established throughout the state to meet the needs of all activity professionals. (Northern, Denver Metro, Eastern, Northeastern, Southern, and Western Slope)
Visit their website.