Job Opening in Tinton Falls, New Jersey
|Activity Assistant Full Time|
|Seabrook, named 2019 Great Places To Work, located in Tinton Falls, NJ is seeking creative and outgoing individuals to work within our Activity department. As an Activity Assistant at Seabrook, responsibilities include stimulating the physical, intellectual, social, spiritual, and emotional well-being of the residents in Skilled Nursing. Also responsible for assessing the resident’s needs/desires related to leisure programs and activities assigned by the Activity Manager and/or Coordinator.
Our Activity team is committed to serving residents in all aspects of their daily lives and assisting with the day to day functions by developing relationships with the residents and their families
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma of GED is required.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year working with the geriatric population or experience related in a professional field to include but not limited to educators, social workers, rehab professionals. Or related experience through college coursework and internship exposure is required.
• Experience leading groups of people with varying levels of physical and cognitive independence is preferred. This type of experience with the elderly is preferred.
• Flexible work schedule including weekend and evenings as appropriate is required.
|3000 Essex Road
Continuing Care at The Gardens
Tinton Falls, NJ 07753
Job Opening in Hagerstown, Maryland
Job Opening in Farmington Hills, Michigan
Job Opening in Wilmington, Delaware
NAAP is happy to post your job opening on this website for free for 30 days. Please fill out the form below and we will post the information.