We are excited to have you join NAAP! Here are a few more reasons:
- Our monthly Webinars are “live”. After which they are available as ‘On Demand Education’ and upon completion, you’ll receive a continuing education certificate.
- Visit our Toolbox for many resources, including relevant articles pertaining to the Activity Profession.
If you need an invoice, please email email@example.com
Welcome to the NAAP registration system.
- If you are already a NAAP member, please LOG IN first to renew. You can log in at the bottom of the NAAP.info front page where it says “Member Log In”. Once logged in, you’ll see the Member Log In Page and you can go right to the “upgrade or change your subscription or renew your subscriptions”. This will allow you to keep the same username and password.
For both new and returning members, you will fill out a form with your information. This allows NAAP to keep your information current.
If you are paying by credit card, your membership will become active as soon as the credit card is accepted. If you are paying by check, your membership will be active once the check is received and processed and you receive confirmation from NAAP via email.
If when you enter your credit card, you “time out” or have a little wheel that keeps on a turning… try using a different browser. We suggest Chrome, Edge or Safari. We are finding many facilities either have firewalls or incompatible browsers. Entering your contact information may happen… if it does, it’s ok. It doesn’t double pay!
Looking for Corporate / multiple memberships:
- For corporate memberships, or problems with this web form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need proof of membership:
- If you would like a membership certificate emailed to you, please contact the email@example.com and one will be emailed to you to print off.
NAAP membership is $75 USD/year.
Membership runs from anniversary date for one year. You can pay ahead of your expiration date and it will extend your membership to the anniversary date…. you don’t have to wait until the expiration date to renew. If you are a new member, the anniversary date begins when payment is processed.
Note: * There are no refunds on membership.