As of March 18,2020, the 2020 NAAP Annual Conference has been CANCELLED
NAAP has made the ultimate and final decision to cancel our annual conference in light of the recent pandemic outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). I want to especially thank the Peppermill Resort and Hotel for the continued efforts and support during this time of constant change. We are thankful to the hotel in developing positive solutions and making the necessary arrangements. The conference in Reno will now occur April 21 – 27, 2023! That’s right… we will return to Reno in three years. We feel this was the best resolution in light of the current situation as well as the wisest fiduciary action to take for our organization.
What does this mean for you:
- All current conference registrations and exhibitor reservations will receive full refunds. Our office will be working tirelessly to ensure everyone who has already paid will receive a full refund. If you paid online through our website, your refund will be sent using that means. All others will be contacted by our Financial Director via email to determine refund instructions.
- The Office will be contacting the current state sponsors to determine their refund wishes.
- The NCCDP Pre-conference sessions have been rescheduled for FRIDAY, June 5, 2020 and offered online. The ADDC Seminar will be from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm EST and the CADDCT training will be from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm EST. All those who paid for this will be contacted via email and the payment will be transferred to this session. If you are unable to attend this virtual session, your moneys will be refunded. If you did not sign up but would like to, please use the conference registration below to enter your information and payment.
- All current hotel reservations have been cancelled. No need to worry about contacting the hotel if you made reservations using the NAAP code. If you made other arrangements, you will need to make the necessary cancellations on your own.
- If you had already booked airfare, your airline will work with you to cancel those reservations and you should receive refunds or flight vouchers, according to their policies.
- We will be working on more live webinars to assist you in your education needs and will work with the presenters who were scheduled at our conference to be a part of this.
NAAP Annual Members’ Meeting:
- The NAAP Annual Members’ Meeting will be live via Go-To Meeting on Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 5:00 PM EST.
- This live meeting will include our Awards Ceremony.
- This live meeting will also include the transition of the board.
We know this is a trying time of uncertainty and frustration for all. We are here for you.
Please reach out and let us know how we can help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NAAP Board of Directors
NCCDP Registration for JUNE 5, 2020
NCCDP Virtual Offering: JUNE 5, 2020
ADDC: CDP Training
ADDC Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care seminar is the 8-hour required seminar for those seeking to apply for CDP Certified Dementia Practitioner certification and who qualifies for the CDP certification or just come for the education. Seven CEU’s available for Nurses through the CEU Network for additional fee of $28.00 payable after the seminar to CEU network. The seminar is also CEU approved for social workers, activity professionals and administrators. A student handout notebook and CDP application is provided. You will have 30 days after the seminar, to submit your CDP application to NCCDP. NCCDP offers NAAP attendees a huge discount rate for the CDP application of $35.00 vs the non association rate of $125.00. All health care professionals, front line staff, clergy, surveyors and ancillary staff should attend. To view the qualifications see www.nccdp.org.
Pre-Conference fee for the 8 hour NCCDP ADDC course will be $195 and payable using the form below.
CADDCT Certified Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care Trainer seminar:
The CADDCT seminar is a 12-hour seminar. The seminar includes all training materials to enable you to present the ADDC Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia Care curriculum where you work or privately and charge for yur services. Includes; ADDC Power Point curriculum on USB, NCCDP new released video- Intimacy and Aging: Issues and Answers in Long Term Care and Home Care on USB, textbooks (communiation, diagnosis, Montessori activities and environment) student handout notebook, information on marketing, applying for CEU’s,sample brochure, sample sign in sheet, sample class certificate and certification as CDP Certified Dementia Practitioner and NCCDP CADDCT Certified Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care Trainer. Who should attend: In-service directors, corporate trainers, activity directors, department heads, educators from learning institutions, clergy, surveyors, etc.
Pre-Conference fee for the 12 hour CADDCT Trainer course will be $1,950. You will need to fill out the application below, print and send in payment to NAAP at 3604 Wildon Street, Eau Claire, WI 54703
Please complete the CADDCT Trainer Course Application for NAAP Conference in full and mail in with payment. Form is fillable. You may also choose to pay online however this will not be complete until all paperwork is submitted via mail.