NAAP CHAT: September 18, 2015
“Science for Seniors”
Gloria Hoffner – BA, ADC, AC-BC, CDP
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
8pm ET, 7pm CT, 6pm MT, 5pm PT
Gloria Hoffner has a BA from Temple University and astrophysics graduate credits from West Chester University. She has an ADC and AC-BC, as well as a CDP. She is the owner and author of “Science for Seniors”, first place winner of the 2010 NCCAP Best Practice Award and book published by Idyll Arbor Inc. Gloria writes a monthly column for Creative Forecasting Magazine and the website About.com.
Gloria has presented at local, state, national and international activity and CTRS conventions. She has also done TV and radio programs. Gloria brings her Science for Seniors live program to over 300 locations in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
This session will give participants creative new ideas for activity experiments within their facilities.
- Participants will learn new, engaging experiments for summer fun with their residents.
- Participants will be given ideas for fall and winter holiday experiments.
- Participants will be given fun facts regarding every day questions and science projects that can prove these theories.
- Welcome to “NAAP Chats” where you can interact with other Activity Professionals in an informal discussion.
You can join us on your computer or by phone by following the directions for “GoToMeeting”.
Here is how you can come join in the discussion. If you connect with your computer, you will see the screen with any slides that the presenter may be showing. You do not have to download any program…. just click on the link be and you can “jump on”. You will be automatically muted however you can join in the conversation by typing in your questions in the Chat Box. If you are on your phone, you will will not see the screen but you will hear the conversation.
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- You can also dial in using your phone. United States (Long distance): +1 (213) 493-0622
Access Code: 833-066-005
More phone numbers: https://global.gotomeeting.com/833066005/numbers