The National Association of Activity Professionals and its members are dedicated to providing education, advocacy, and support services to all. Listed below are opportunities on how you can give back to your professional association. We encourage you to participate.
Awards Volunteer – This volunteer will participate with a committee in the selection process of the Annual Award Winners based on confidential nomination forms.
If you are interested in volunteering, email at email@example.com.
Conference Volunteer – This volunteer will work at the conference as the following:
- Door greeter: meet and check attendees in at each session (smart phone needed)
- Session monitor: introduce speakers, ensure speakers have all items needed for the session, monitor attendees coming/going, time check speaker, thank speaker at conclusion of session.
- Silent auction support: help with checking in donated items, maintain the bid sheets. This can be done in shifts.
- New attendee buddy: help make a new attendee feel welcomed at the conference. Introduce him/her to your friends.
If you are interested in volunteering at the Conference, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Volunteer – This volunteer will work at the conference as the following:
- Study tour helper: help with supporting at pre-conference sessions and tours around the local area for international attendees.
- International attendee buddy: help make an international attendee feel welcomed at the conference. Introduce him/her to your friends.
If you are interested in volunteering, email at email@example.com.
NAAP Contributor – The volunteer will assist with the following to be added to the NAAP Website:
- Best Practices
- Research projects
- Activity Resources
- Blog posts
If you are interested being a NAAP Contributor, email at firstname.lastname@example.org