As an Activity Professional, you are part of a vitally important profession that helps people live a life that is full of fun and meaningful activities. The holistic and person-directed approach to caring for our elders you provide is a sight to behold.
You are the heart and spirit of your facilities. We encourage you to take a minute to acknowledge the great work you do and give yourself and your staff the credit deserved!
Now as never before, attention is being directed concerning care of our elder and disabled citizens and greater attention also is directed to those who provide hands-on-care. National Activity Professionals Week (NAPW) provides a timely opportunity to foster and showcase the wonderful things that Activity Professionals create.
NAP Week is January 21-27, 2024. The NAPW theme and the theme of the Annual NAAP Conference is “Innovate, Inspire, Involve”.
Monday - January 22nd
1st Place – MEPAP Part 1 or 2 Course from John Collins
2nd Place – Certified Montessori Dementia Care Course with NCCDP
3rd Place – Chair Chi Bundle
Raffles – NAAP Membership Raffle & MEPAP Part 1 Course with Tammy Point
Tuesday - January 23rd
Raffles: NAAP Membership; 2 month membership with Music with Alexis; 2 registrations for the NAPA UK Conference
1:00PM EST NAP Week Live Webinar with Namrata Bagaria – Connected Autonomy 1 Free CE Register HERE
Raffle – Old People are Cool Gift Package from Linked Senior
Wednesday - January 24th
Thursday - January 25th
10:00AM EST FREE Wowzitude Virtual Travel Tour – Tour of Dublin, Ireland Register HERE – Participants of the Ireland travel tour will receive a free subscription to Wowzitude for the month of February.
Friday - January 26th
1:00PM EST NAP Week Live Webinar with Activity Connection 1 Free CE Register HERE
Raffles: Activity Connection 3 Month Membership Giveaway (4); Activity Connection NAP Week Special Promo of 50% of all Digital Downloads
NAP Week 2024 Prizes:
- NAAP Membership
- 2 Month Membership for Music with Alexis
- Certified Montessori Dementia Care Professional Certification Training provided by NCCDP ($265 value)
- Old People are Cool Gift Package provided by Linked Senior
- MEPAP Course Provided by: John Collins, Anita Dunlap, and Tammy Point
- Activity Connection 3 Month Membership Giveaway (4)
- Activity Connection NAP Week Special Promo of 50% of all Digital Downloads
- T-shirt & Instruction Manual and Video Provided by Chair Chi
- Full Year of Premier Bundle ($6000 value) Register for this Drawing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Learn more HERE
- Participants of the Ireland travel tour on 1/25/24 will receive a free subscription to Wowzitude for the month of February.
NAP Week Freebies
What is Music Therapy? Provided by Bridgetown Music Therapy
Connected Autonomy Provided by Seniors Junction
Boosting Quality Care: The Power of Family Confidence Reporting in Senior Living Provided by Welbi
How to Inspire Exercise Provided by StrongerU Senior Fitness