Expand your Reiki practice!
Reiki Second Degree expands on the concepts of Reiki, focusing on its mental/emotional benefits. During this course, students will learn how to support the needs of residents who are sensitive to touch or are not able to partake in traditional Reiki sessions. Students completing the course will be certified at the second level of Reiki.
To complete the course, students must
- Attend a 1 hour orientation session.
- Complete 2 hours of pre-work reviewing Reiki I principles.
- Attend a 5 hour live, virtual seminar on Reiki II Concepts and Receive the Reiki II attunement.
- Complete 2 hours of practicum post-work using the principles learned in the virtual seminar.
Prerequisite: Reiki First Degree for Activity Professionals
A total of 10 NCCAP Approved CEs will be available for those who complete the course. For those considering certification in Reiki at the Mastery Level, this course is a prerequisite.
Deadline date to sign up: August 20, 2023.
Cost: $200 for NAAP members (Members will enter your NAAP username and will not be processed until verified.) $275 for NAAP Non-members. Payment via credit card.
There are two live webinars in this course on the following dates:
- August 24, 2023 from 4:00 – 5:00 PM EST – Orientation
- August 31, 2023 from 12:30 PM – 5:30 PM EST – Core Class
We will use a Zoom Link which will be included with your payment confirmation.
Reading Assignments & Interactive Online Activities
This course includes independent study. Students should anticipate spending 1.5 – 2 hours per week outside of class.
Video mini-lectures and online quizzes and games will also be required. Access to this content will be given to students at our first live webinar.
Practical assignments are designed to help students reach the learning objectives. These assignments include:
- Reflecting on Reiki I materials
- Practicing drawing Reiki Symbols
- Practicing and Documenting Reiki Sessions
The course concludes with a final exam. Students must receive a 70% or higher on this exam to receive a certificate. Should a student not pass this exam, they will be given an additional project to complete and then they will be able to retake the exam. Failing the exam more than 2 x will result in the need to retake the course at the student’s expense.
The deadline for registration for this workshop has passed. Thank you for your interest.