The National Association of Activity Professionals is pleased to announce an online education platform available for state associations to host their state conferences.
NAAP will be communicating with state associations to determine the best way for State Associations to still provide their conferences using technology when in-person attendance is not feasible. State Associations can utilize NAAP’s technology to offer education customized and exclusive to their state members.
NAAP will assist state associations in organizing their state conferences with registration, attendance tracking, and speaker support.
State Associations shall be responsible for:
- Virtual platform rental fee.
- All State members registration fees.
- The State Association shall follow outside organization’s pre-approval guidelines and NAAP recommends all online education services are pre-approved.
- The State Association shall provide certificates of completion to their attendees.
The National Association shall be responsible for:
- Host and provide a personalized link to the State Association for registration and attendance.
- Provide appropriate access to the online platform for speakers arranged by the state.
- Arrange for any speakers from NAAP to participate in the webinar conference for an additional fee.
If you have any questions, please contact Alisa Tagg, NAAP Association Director at email@example.com.