- 17 hours of NCCAP-approved education specifically for Activity Professionals for the early bird rate of only $350 before March 19.
- Opening Keynote from Tami Neumann and Cathy Braxton of the Silver Dawn Training Institute, “Staying Curious”.
- Breakout sessions covering a wide variety of topics: Programming, Compliance, Leadership, Teaching/Learning Strategies, Certification, Behavioral Health, Dementia, CBD/Medical Marijuana…and many more.
- Share Sessions for professionals working in Independent and/or Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Memory Care and for Consultants/Educators.
- Additional pre-conference sessions (extra fee required) from the National Certification Council for Dementia Practitioners and on Compassionate Touch.
- Panel Session with the NAAP Board and Special Guests featuring current “hot topic” issues for the activity professional.
- Opportunity to meet a variety of activities-specific vendors: see their products, test their software, and ask as many questions as possible – and maybe even sign up for discounts or to win prizes.
- Network with activity professionals from across the nation and beyond: discuss ideas, share problems and meet people who really do know what you do every day.
- Recognize and celebrate professionals and providers who “Light the Way” in the field at the Awards Banquet & Glow Party
- The conference location: the gorgeous Peppermill Resort in Reno, NV, featuring amenities including an 82,000-square-foot casino, a 9,900-square-foot fitness center, two beautiful pools and three outdoor jetted spas, designer boutique shopping, free WiFi Internet access, 15 bars and lounges and 10 award-winning restaurants offering authentic Chinese, inspired Italian, steaks and chops, seafood, buffet, deli and café dining.
The NAAP Board cannot wait to welcome you to Reno!
Download the Conference Brochure at https://naap.info/naap-annual-conference/.