University of Tennessee
CEUs from the 2015 NAAP National Conference – Daytona Beach, Florida
If you are interested in receiving CEUs from The University of Tennessee (approved for 2.4 CEUs) you must, first:
- Complete the 3×5 manila cardstock application
- Pay a processing fee of $25 (check made out to NAAP)
- Give the above-mentioned items to the NAAP Professional Development Trustee at the conclusion of the National Conference.
The NAAP Treasurer will then mail all cardstock applications and monies to The University of Tennessee’s Professional and Personal Development Division for processing.
In order to receive an official transcript of CEUs, you must send a written request to the University of Tennessee including:
- Participant’s name & Complete address
- Social Security Number
- Program Title: NAAP 33 Annual National Conference
- Program Location: 2015 NAAP Annual Conference, Daytona Beach, Florida
- Date: April 29 – May 1, 2015
- Number of CEUs earned (Maximum = 2.4 CEUs)
Send your request directly to:
UT Professional and Personal Development
313 Conference Center Building
Knoxville, TN 37996-4137
*Please allow 4-6 weeks after the National Conference date before sending your request to UT. Requests that DO NOT include the above-mentioned information will NOT be processed. It is YOUR responsibility to request a transcript. UT will NOT automatically send you a transcript without an official request from you; personally.