WE LOVE ACTIVITIES!
Welcome to NAAP, the National Association of Activity Professionals. NAAP only represents Activity Professionals working in primarily geriatric settings. We are activity professionals providing opportunities for professional development and personal growth for activity professionals.
NAAP members enjoy amazing real life and applicable educational and networking. Here are some of the many benefits they enjoy:
NAAP MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS Education FOR Activity Professionals BY Activity Professionals
- Updates of the most current regulatory and government issues
- Timely articles about issues facing the Activity Professional
- Annual National Conference
Networking with state and regional affiliates
- Nationally recognized
- NCCAP – is the only national, non-profit certification body recognized by the Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services for quality of life, activities and engagement certification.
- NCTRC – National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification is a non-profit, international organization dedicated to professional excellence
- Study Guides
- Here’s a few recent workshops members enjoyed:
- Foundations for the Activity Professional
- Certified Dementia Communication Specialist Registration
- NCCDP Certification Workshop
- NAAP Leadership Development Course
- Unleash your Inner Artist Workshop
- NAAP Scholarships
- NAAP Help Line
- We answer member pressing questions in short order.
NAAP BLOG UPDATES
As Activity Professionals, we know the joy and excitement that encompass the months of September, […]
Maria’s Place – Activities for Caregivers and Older Adults Maria’s Place is a unique platform […]
Think normal. It is like a pebble in a pond. The pond is the institutional […]
We hear the term resilience used quite a lot these days, likely because it comes […]
There is an old saying “If you don’t use it, you will lose it”. This […]